Saturday 3 May 2014

Less is more

This takes me back to studying Art History at school/ uni and learning about Mies van der Rohe who made the "Less is more" slogan famous... I always remember him for his funky chair design.. even though I believe he was primarily an architect.


This is Mies van der Rohe in his apartment (sitting in that chair he designed) 
on East Pearson Street, Chicago, 1964 © Werner Blaser.
If you click the pic it takes you to the original website where the photo was borrowed from.


Ok... Less of my digression and More of the blogging task. Day 3 of Sunday's Blog every day in May challenge is to create a Less/ More list. So here goes my quick list :)


       Less ProcrastinationMore Creating
       Less Mess More Cleaning
       Less Guilt More Visiting
       Less Complaining or feeling sorry for self    More Gratitude
       Less TV More Bible Reading
       Less Self Critique More Boldness



Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx