Saturday 10 May 2014

Day 10

Sooo.... The problem with promising to blog every day and not being completely organised means that your scheduled post goes live before you have finished typing it up ... Oopsie daisy!! So I've deleted my  empty post today and am now typing a new one from my iPad :)

The theme for Sundays blogeverydayinmay challenge (link in the sidebar) today is a fashion, beauty or life tip. So How about this for a tip?? .. If you want your blog post to go live at a scheduled time make sure it's finished before you hit publish.


I took this picture today .. I love Orange in Autumn time ... It's so pretty :) I love how the trees are all different colours :) I'll sign off now but will leave you with one of my favourite scripture verses .. Which could be considered a life tip I guess ;)

Trust in The Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight - Proverbs 3:5,6






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx