Wednesday 28 May 2014

Day 28 :: Family

I love my family!!! I thought it would be fun to show you (IN LEGO character form)  all my closest family.... 


so there's Guy and I ...

then there are my wonderful parents and three lovely sisters...

and my in-laws... Br-i-l and his beautiful wife and their sons.. our two awesome nephews...


Here's the whole picture....Guy and I had a lot of fun trying to find all his mini-figs and put ones together that worked/ looked like us all! This is as close as we could get with what we had :) 


We've seen a guy who takes photos of a lego minifig and Instagrams them in different locations.. it's such a great idea .. have seen a few other take offs too... would be fun to do something like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx