Monday 26 May 2014

Day 26 : Would YOU like to guest post here??

I love the idea of having a guest to do a post on my blog.. I do enjoy reading guest posts on other people's blogs. 

When I first signed up to do the blogeverydayinmay challenge with Sunday I had good intentions of asking someone to be my guest poster FOR TODAY and then the days went along and I had not asked anyone and it was too close to the date to ask and I suddenly realised that I could use this post to see if anyone would like to be a guest poster on my blog... Would you??



If you are interested please send me an email!!!
If more than one person is interested we can spread out a few guest posts :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx