Friday 30 May 2014

Day 30 :: Advice and my June schedule

Wow... the blogeverydayinMay challenge with Sunday is almost complete... May is almost gone! How did that happen? Well I'm happy that I managed to keep the blog posts coming each day.. even if some were no doubt better than others. Today's prompt is "Best advice you’ve received lately", ok I've got two to share ...

ADVICE for life is to keep Trusting God and his good plans. I don't know why I need this reminder but it seems that again and again in the midst of living I need to hear this!!

ADVICE for blogging regularly  is to have a schedule... which is why I've found this month and Sunday's challenge so helpful. Even though I had not pre-written my posts I had scheduled them with just the prompt for the month... so that I knew what was coming up... This was great... but the last few days I've been looking and worrying about what I will be once the challenge ends... I'd like to keep blogging regularly...and so I need to follow that "schedule advice" To that end I've created myself a list for blogging prompts in June.



If you want to use these prompts.. feel free to use any or all of them alongside me - if you do I'd love to read what you write so make sure you share :D 

My question for you today is ...Do you blog every day?? Why, Why not??




10 comments:

  1. Great advice! And that list looks interesting - might use some of those prompts for June as I also would like to keep blogging regularly - that's why I did this challenge and now I know that I can do it so would like to keep a constant flow of blogging goodness in my life :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, oh if you do use the prompts come and link it up for me so that I can come read your posts ;)

      Delete
  2. Great advice and I love your schedule! Don't think I will blog every day in June but now know that I can find more time for blogging I'm hoping to be more regular! Good luck with your June posting!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful advice. And very smart to have created a schedule for June. I blog most days - especially now as I am trying to capture life with mom. Good luck posting every day in June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! good luck to you too.. glad to have found your blog!

      Delete
  4. Okay I'm a bit late. But I think I will attempt the Stuff by Sammi blog challenge! Even though you didn't make it a challenge :) Maybe the Stuff by Sammi Gentle Encouragement to Blog More (or the SBSGETBM)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, maybe I should make a badge for that lol... I have added a linky thing in now so if you do join in then link up there! Although I will definitely read your blog anyway! hehe :D

      Delete
    2. Wow I didn't even know you could do that! You're so clever :) But then, you've done many more blog hops than I have! Also Georgia has decided to do it too!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx