I was checking my facebook feed this afternoon to relax... (after I got home from my new job ... yup - I started a new part time job today :) Pretty exciting - I'm actually looking forward to working again - not till Monday now for me) and saw Kellie's blog post about her goals for May .. which then took me to Sunday's blog and I think this is just what I need to get back into blogging regularly... so I am going to take up Sunday's challenge to blog every day in May :0 it's a little daunting but I'll see what I can do.. and any posts are better than my current record right!!! :D
Sunday has very helpfully created a list of blog prompts... so I am using that for today...
Day 1, Thursday: Goal setting. What are your plans for today? (And/or this week? This month? This year?)
So here goes - My plans for the upcoming days and weeks are:
- to blog more regularly again....
- to catalog my blog, make sure the labels match the posts etc.
- maybe do a redesign???
- add Blog links.
- make and send more cards.
- finish three dolls.
- to learn my new job well and work at it for the Lord.
- to clean and tidy our house making every room a pleasant place to be.
- get my store Mad for Markers going strong again.
- Be generous with my time and $$.
- Be productive with my days not at work... make lists!!!
- Bring glory to God in all I say and plan and do!
Ok... I think that will give me plenty to do don't you think. It is a little daunting claiming that I will post daily (especially after my last post - form Feb) which is why I chose the image of the Tiger which I took at Taronga zoo the other day, this Tiger was staring STRAIGHT at me!!