Saturday 31 May 2014

Day 31 :: Gratitude

When I stop and think a bit there is so much in life to be Grateful for... Some big things ...
Life and breath,
a place to live, 
family and friends,
a great job,
and so much more....

sometimes in day to day life, when things are a bit hard it's easy to FORGET just how blessed I am! 
Praying God would instill in me a heart of gratitude!!

I'm grateful to Sunday for running the blog every day in May challenge which has helped me get back into blogging! I'm thankful also to Kellie who I found Sunday's challenge through.

I'm thankful for great weather and being able to hang sheets out on the line to dry... I'm popping out now to see if they are dry :) See you tomorrow as I attempt to keep blogging every day!! :D 

11 comments:

  1. I love what you have said here. Thanks for your support this past month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simone!! Glad to meet you (and find your blog) through this challenge! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh how I wish I could hang my sheets out on the line to dry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of my favourite things when we moved into a house rather than apartments! I'm lucky!

      Delete
  3. It is very hard to remember sometimes how blessed we are. Loved popping by regularly again, will try and keep coming to see you-am on hols next week but then I will be back blogging!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arline!! Look forward to reading your blog when you get home and hope you have a lovely holiday!! xxx

      Delete
  4. You're right--there is SO MUCH to be grateful for, I tend to rush through my days and forget to take stock. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing the challenge...Hope summer is nice to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right, sometimes we need to take a step back when we are struggling and remember what we have and be grateful. Your awesome Sammi, and you did it! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx