Tuesday 27 May 2014

DAY 27 : A Project ...

I thought I would share a couple of things I've been working on lately...

#1 - I've been working on some drawings .. inspired by the characters in Mortal Instruments... here's the Instagram I took of them QUITE some time ago now... the very rough sketches...





I have now turned the main girl one into a digi - Here's what she looks like ...



I had a coloured version BUT I CAN'T FIND IT!! :o so I will look for it and post it later once I've made it into a card .. or whatever I decide to do with it... MEANWHILE. It's been a while since I've shared a finished creation / card here, in fact it's been a while since I have created a card.. so I thought I would do so.

#2 I've made this fun little card using my Elva Dolphinsinger mermaid image


coloured with Copics of course :D Thought I'd try something different for the background.. what do you think??

Are you currently working on any projects? BIG or small?

4 comments:

  1. She's fabulous! You have such talent. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty mermaid! I need to read the Mortal Instruments series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love your drawings!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx