Thursday 1 July 2010

Spesch Stamps July 1 Release

It's the 1st of the month ... YAY! So it's release day for new digi images + 4 new clear stamps at Spesch Designer Stamps. This theme of this release is birthdays and all the images were designed by Spesch's artist Max.

To see ALL the new images and check out what the rest of the DT have done with them pop on over to the Spesch Stamps Blog HERE.

Here are a few more cards I've made with these lovely cute new stamps....




I do have the colours written down... but I have a huge mess in my craft stuff at the moment... oopsie... will try and dig it out today.. the paper I used are from a Mini Deck I bought from Marcia at The Stamp Spot!

12 comments:

  1. Love them Sammi!! The cards are great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Sammi, they are all fantastic. Beautiful work as always. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Sammi, looove the pink hair and gorgeous papers, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW Sammi these images are CUTE!!!!! You really made them shine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job Lovely!
    I think they are all cute, but I love the wee boy blowing out the candles the very best.

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sammi Jan Here i would love to do a personal atc trade with you please email me on
    artbyjan@gmail.com
    ty for getting back to me hugs janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look fantastic Sammi! I love the one with the present! It looks amazing with the white card and red gingham, very effective!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sammi, I just saw you won the Critter Blog Hop at the Greeting Farm, congratulations!

    Very cute cards. It's nice and sunny today here, think I might sit out in it and do some more colouring. x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sammi....I am catching up on everyones blogs after a busy month of June. Love how you have coloured all these wonderful images. Your layouts are terrific too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehehe, they are pretty cute aren't they? I especially love the CAS first one. Not enough CAS stuff around these days. But they are all very cute :)
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx