Tuesday 13 July 2010

Thanks Emma!!!

Well... I started this card a few weeks back for a Magnolia Down Under Challenge... but I never got it done in time... I used a gorgeous Tilda sent to me by my lovely friend Em - THANKS!! :D

I've used my fav pinks here... R81 - my marker is empty ... and no refills in stock at supplier yet ... :(, R83, and R85, the hair is E30, 31, 33, Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20 .. and I used some cool greys and Spica sparkles to finish!! I seem to be using LOTs of these doileys that I got from Marcia at the Stamp spot at the moment... might have to stock up on more!!

Also... thanks for Em as she gave me some awards the other week and I am so slack I have not passed them on yet... I would like to throw them back your way Em as you totally deserve them!!!




I'm not sure if there are rules - I would love to pass them on to all my lovely followers...
and would like to single out these fab three...
Tracey
Annette
Marcia
who have all been particularly GREAT buddies to me these past few weeks + more... and they all have pretty "trendy blogs" too!

7 comments:

  1. Oh she is definetely gorgeous ....love your card Sammii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sammi. She is gorgeous and I love those pinks too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally gorgeous Sammi - your friend will LOVE it!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous creation Sammi, beautiful colouring!! Congratulations on your awards! Thank you so much Sammi for making me one of your fab three!! Love being your Blog Buddy and so love being a part of your Mad for Markers DT! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks Sammi .... hey those Kioshi papers look great on that card!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sammi, I am very excited to have a blog post dedicated to me...hehe! Thanks so much, I have truly loved getting to know you and becoming your friend. You are an absolute Gem! Oh and I love your card, Tilda is just stunning! Am loving your doileys, they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sammi, your colouring on her dress is sublime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx