Wednesday 21 July 2010

Just for fun and 'cos Bonnie is soo cute

Just wanted to share a card I made using Bonnie ... who is the most adorable stamp ever!!
Bonnie is available in a Digital or a Clear stamp from Spesch stamps and you can find her HERE


As you can see I have coloured her dress WHITE.. well.. I have added some shading to create the illusion of a white dress :D and THAT is what we are asking people to do at Mad for Markers in our challenge this month!

Colours used: R32,35,37, B93,95,97, E000,00,11, R20, B00, C1, C3, C5, E31, 33,35,

7 comments:

  1. Very cute Sammi!! Gorgeous colouring,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this darling. Love everything about it. Great colouring. Wonderful job with her. That DP rocks
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS Sammi! I love it! YOur coloring is just stunning and your colors and DP all go perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Sammi, love the bold colours you have used to complement the white of the dress. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is cute - great little card Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super SWEEEEET Sammi!!!!! Your coloring is rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a sweetie Sammi, love how you coloured her up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx