Thursday 22 July 2010

Club Anya and Friends :: WCW

I'm loving the colour challenges on the Wild Card Wednesdays at Club Anya and Friends. This week's colours were chosen by Donna and they are very lovely, fresh and summery... nice to look at whilst shivering here in wintery weather!
Here is my take on the challenge - using as close to these colours as I could get!

I have used Mermaid Anya for my card (she is one of my favourite stamps!)

The colours I used are: E000, E00, E11, R211, R20, YR02, 04, 07, Y15, YG11, 06, 23, 0

7 comments:

  1. She is definitely a summery kind of girl...hehe! Love the colors you have used. I might need to give this challenge a go, I really need to try and not use pinks and purples....hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the color scheme challenge. I absolutely love how you've colored Mermaid, especially her tail. Great dps. Fantastic card. Mahalo for the lovely comments you've left me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sammi, amazing colouring, love the orange hair, must try that, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is ADORABLE! PERFECT take on the color challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is ADORABLE! PERFECT take on the color challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG darling I just love her hair. Look at that awesome shine. Look at that amazing tail. You have coloured her perfectly.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summery cute, Sammi! Love how you colored Mermaid Anya! Thanks for playing along with my colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx