Wednesday 30 June 2010

Artful Inkables Twilight blog hop

Welcome to our Customer and Design Team Twilight Artful INKables blog hop! Make sure you start at the Artful INKables Blog, so you don't miss a single thing!

To celebrate the release of ECLIPSE today, we're highlighting the Artful INKables Twilight inspired sets: Into the Moonlight, Fictionally Inspired and Epic Tales. Artful INKables also has a set of Vampire Romance Themed Charms available!




I made two creations for this hop..

The first was a key ring using one of the charms from the Vampire Romance Themed Charms I also used some thin white ribbon that I coloured red and then tied knots in :)

The second is a photo frame... I am planning to put a picture in it of my lovely hubby and I ... just have to find an appropriate one, I thought this pic looked fairly funky with the reflection of me taking the photo though so left it as such for this post! The stamps used are from Into the Moonlight and the Sentiment is from Fictionally Inspired.

Your next stop on the hop is Michele Lourenco

In case you get lost along the way, here’s the order of the hop ...
Kristin Soboloski
Laura Boyd
Michelle Barnett
Alison Heikkile
Sammi Betbeder >>you are here<< Michele Lourenco
Kim Nath
Erica Johnson-Wanzer
Patti Nelson
Chelsea Van Wyk
Tanya Johnson
Dawn Knight
Jennifer Olauson
Joy Stagg
Jackie Rakoski

Enjoy the hop!!

13 comments:

  1. Wow sammi 2 gorgeous creations, don't forget to show us the photo frame when you put in a pic of you and hubby.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your key chain and frame, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sammi this rocks! Your key chain is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sammi this rocks! Your key chain is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS! I so love the charms! That frame is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! I just love that picture frame, and it's totally cool that you can see your reflection!:)

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. The key chain is really great. I like the tear in the rope. The picture frame is great and your coloring of the images are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the frame and keyring!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT projects! I love that key chain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these are really cool! Love the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, love the keychain idea. Fab!

    PS: Gotta a story for you...When I told my family that my post had to go live at 3:00 am my time, my DH said "who is going to be up reading your post at 3:00 am?". I replied that you would (since its daytime for you). I was right....there you were commenting at 3:12 am. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the frame; love the key ring...OMG...loved eclipse today!
    such great projects for such a great movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How genius is the photo frame! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx