Monday 26 July 2010

Artful Inkables :: Think Ink #25

It's MONDAY ... so?? It's time for an Artful INKables post!

I am using the new set - Sew you and providing inspiration for the current challenge - This Think Ink challenge #25 is brought to us by DT Member, Marti Wills, and she wants us to:
Make your own background paper or use a special background technique

Here's what I've
done....

The background I cobbled up....

and then the card I made using that...

The BACKGROUND??? on photo paper... I've airbrushed .. then coloured on the sewing machine stamp with the blender pen.. stamped.. repeated a few times, then did the same with RV09 .. I also went back over adding swirls with the blender pen too. I think it looks a little better IRL.

WOULD love to see your entries in the current Think INK challenge.. so pop on over to Artful INKables blog and link your creations up!


2 comments:

  1. Sammi.... this is amazing! LOVE that background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME background paper Sammi! You come up with some amazing ideas! You clever chickie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx