Friday 30 July 2010

blog award and fun news

Huge thanks to the lovely Sheree for passing this award on to me...
Here are the rules that go with it:
1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.
2. Share 5 things about myself.
3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.
4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.
5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.

so.. the 5 things about me (in no particular order) are:
1. I'm crazy about Copics (I LOVE colouring) ... did you guess? lol
2. I'm crazy about Guy... my wonderful DH.. he's the BEST!
3. I'm crazy about family and friends - love hanging out with them!
4. I'm crazy about coffee... although am trying to quit!
5. I'm crazy about God... am so overwhelmed by his LOVE for me!

and the people I would like to pass this onto are:
Jac,
Teen,
Tracey,
Emma,
Annette,
Kylie,
Sue,
Lou,
Tracy,
Kristy,
mmm... oops - seems I cannot count!! There are just too many people I want to pass this on to .. I want to pass it onto more people too ... that's the problem I have with awards.

So... the fun news??? I am/ Mad for Markers is going to Paperific! WHOO!
...and hopefully Trace will be sharing the stall with her lovely Spesch stamps!!


6 comments:

  1. WOW thats great news SAmmi!! I might get to meet you, when is paperific this year?
    So does that mean Tracey will be getting LOTS of her stamps made into rubber? for paperific?
    Thanks for the award hun
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh - is that the MWLBOURNE paperific you're coming too - I'll be sure to stop by if so - if not WHY not -LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award and thanks for sharing x And ohh I wish I was able to come to paperific, can't wait to hear all about it...and don't forget to take pics.
    hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your bonny blog award and thankyou for passing it onto me, I will pass it on but like you want to pass it onto everyone lol!
    So looking forward to getting together at Paperific, will be here before you know it! have a fantastic weekend, Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the blog award. Ohhh that is sooo exciting! Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award Sammi, off to have a think about the 5 things about me! Enjoy Paperific, sounds like it will be a blast. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx