Thursday 15 July 2010

Release day @ Spesch!!!

There is a lovely new release happening today at Spesch Stamps ... Some gorgeous Seasonal fairies by Kit and they are available NOW in the Spesch store!!

I have a couple of cards to show you using these beauties... The first is using Winter Fairy..
I used papers and ribbon from my stash... I also computer generated a sentiment. For my second card I've made I decided it would be fun to have 4 seasons in one card! So I edited them in Photoshop Elements so they were overlapping and then I printed and coloured them in. I added some strips of DP that seemed to fit with the different seasons

Hurry on over to the Spesch stamps blog to see the wonderful Creations the rest of the DT have made with these gorgeous fairies!!

4 comments:

  1. both gorgeous honey. I love the four in one card but the Winter Fairy looks nice and warm and OMG love that 'fur' behind her. Great inspiration.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on both cards! Everytime I look at the second one I think it would make a great comic or would look perfect framed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Sammi, love your background behind the Winter Fairy. How clever four seasons in one (sounds like our weather in one day lol). Gorgeous colouring and love the layout. Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sammi - I just LOVED the texture of your Winter card but your 4 seasons cad has blown me away - totally fabulous!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx