Saturday 3 July 2010

Scrappin' Saturday at Mad for Markers

{{{Scroll down for my Oh, Alice! post}}}

Well It has been a long time since I have done any scrapping... but I wanted to show you how you can incorporate Copics + Scrapping... There are 3 ways I have done so in this layout... which is based on this week's Sketch over at The Greeting farm blog.


I have used Copics on the Miss Anya stamps...although these ones are a printout of the card that we gave to Lain for her birthday .. I just wanted to include them on this layout as well so I printed out the pic of the card and cut them up.... I also have used Copics on the ribbon (BV13) and on the flowers (BV13, BV00) and I used a Copic Original marker with the fine tip to journal (V09), the extra dots on the page were drawn with a multiliner (0.5). I was a bit scared getting back into a scrapbook page after such a long break but I think I might be catching a bug here...

STAY TUNED for more SCRAPPIN' SATURDAY news coming soon at Mad for Markers.... and Don't forget to pop past THE STAMP SPOT for all your Scrapping items - to go alongside your Copics :D


7 comments:

  1. Great page Sammi, love how you incorporated your copics! I've only done digi scrapping recently but purchased the spotlight collection with the intent on getting some paper scrapping going on again so this could be just the push I needed! lol Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Sammi! And I love the idea of incorporating Copic use! I am such a slack scrapbooker - you've inspired me to pick it back up again!
    Thanks Hun,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an ADORABLE layout using Spotlight! LOVE this!!! You girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo much fun Sammi - sorry I've been MIA - hope all is well with you!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic LO Sammi! Gotta love those copics! Is there anything they can't do....hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic LO. I love the butterflies and the Miss Anya's you used are fantastic.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx