Wednesday 7 July 2010

Artful INKables :: Think INK Challenge #24



This week the Think Ink Challenge at Artful INKables is brought to you by ME and I want you to Use Sewing on your card- this can be real stitching or faux stitching!


For Inspiration I used one of the new releases, SEW YOU- which is PERFECT FOR THIS CHALLENGE:


I pulled out the real machine and did real sewing this time.. instead of my usual faux stitching... and I went a little crazy.... I used for the base a sheet of cardstock I had stamped fainter images all collaged on top of each other... I also did a few lines of sticthing on this base. I then stuck my stamped images on squares and stitched finer straight lines around that! I added some blooms and gems and voila! This was a bit different for me and still deciding if I like it or not... I do LOVE this stamp set though!!

* You are not required to use AI stamps, but if you have them, we'd love to see you use them! **IF YOU USE AI STAMPS, YOU GET 2 ENTRIES FOR YOUR CREATION! JUST ENTER YOUR NAME/LINK TWICE ON MR. LINKY!!!

* You have until Monday, July 19 , 2010, midnight Pacific Standard Time to link your creation to this post. A winner will be chosen Tuesday, July 20, 2010 to win a GRAB BAG of AI STAMPS!

* When posting your link, please post the link directly to your creation- so if it's on your blog, please link it directly to the specific post with your creation.

* If uploading to SCS or PCP, please add the keyword AIC24

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Tell your friends!


4 comments:

  1. This is awesome Sammi! I love all the stitching! You rock GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little set - perfect for the sewers I know!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, i love that sentiment.
    hope you are doing ok.
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Sammi and those images are perfect!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx