Thursday 22 July 2010

Dottie's Wonderful World

Well you know it's been a LONG while since I've entered the Dottie's World Challenge OR used a Dottie image... but here goes... Isn't she sweet!

Lou is the gorgeous designer behind these images and many more... including a new set of Fairytale images... over at Charmed Cards and Crafts!!

Anyways, back to the challenge...They would like us to make a Summery card (using a Charmed download) AND to make something different... well I'm not a big one for making shaped cards.. but do like them and this is also a lot smaller than I'm used to... and I don't usually like to cut the images up but I've done all this as you can see below....

What's inside???

Thanks for stopping by... I have to go make a Risotto now for Bible Study tonight... and then I'm hoping to get some blog hopping done.. feel like I have not left many comments for an age (I just have been reading in google reader! lol)

4 comments:

  1. What a cute image and I love the idea of putting her flipper feet on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute Sammi! I have to say that I am really liking the scalloped cards lately. Might need to get me some big scallops to have a go!

    Your risotto sounds yummo! I love it, but just can't seem to cook it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammi,
    What a great idea, love how you have split the picture into two. Great to have you playing along with us again xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe Sammi that is so cute! I love how you've put her knobbly knees inside, it's a great touch. I like how you called me a gorgeous designer too! mmmmwahhhhhh thank you honey.
    Thank you for playing along with the DW challenge, good luck with the prize draw, the winner will be announced tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx