Monday 5 July 2010

Artful INKables July Release blog hop



Welcome to the Artful Inkables blog hop! If you haven’t come here from Cheryl, then you will want to start at the Artful Inkables Blog so you don’t miss anything along the way. You are going to love this release, we are releasing 2 fabulous stamp sets, you will not be disappointed! Be sure to follow us all the way to the end and make sure to leave a comment on everyone’s blog, you never know which blog we’ll be choosing a winner from! You will have until Friday, July 9th at midnight Eastern Standard Time to comment on all the design team blogs for a chance at the blog hop goodies! This month's Blog Hop winner will receive both of the brand new stamp sets plus a set of five new aquatic charms!

Today, I'm showing you a set of mini cards I made with a new set called Sew You!
It's such a fun set :D




Your next stop on the hop is Marti

Thank you once again for joining us today for the Artful INKables July Release Blog Hop, be sure to head on over to the store to order these fabulous stamp sets right away!

21 comments:

  1. Fantastic selection of lovely sewing cards, love the dsps you have used, will make a beautiful gift, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sammi! My mum would love these! She is a sewing nut. I love the cute sentiments too,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set of mini cards... so dang cute! Each one is a work of art in it's own right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great cards for a gift. My Mother would love them. Love your combos of DP and layouts. I hope I win this set so I can case your cards...or I will have to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet mini card kit. Love the colors and the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, girl! You totally rocked this set over and over. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful set, they all look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo! You have created the cutest little set! Wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW..you out did yourself. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are all so sweet! great set,
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this set. I am so glad you took so much time to show us more of what it has in it with all your mini cards! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for displaying all the Mini Cards. They are awesome. I really love this set. Great Inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great set of cards!! That would make a great gift. I have enjoyed this blog hop and it has been so inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great collection of cards!! Such pretty images and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great collection of cards!! Such pretty images and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These card creations would make such a lovely gift set for a friend that sews. VERY lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute mini set hun! Wow youve been busy havent you :)

    beautiful job on all the cards :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx