Wednesday 28 July 2010

Ocean Wavedancer and Echo

I have another AWESOME set of Sweet November digis (also available in rubber) that I got from All That Scraps.. More of Amy's gorgeous designs... this is Ocean Wavedancer and Echo the Dolphin... I just had to share this description with you all...

"Ocean is a free spirit who loves the vast playground of the open waters... the further from land the better (unless she's visiting SNLand that is). Her best friend is Echo the dolphin and together they leap and dive in an aquatic ballet of their own creation. Ocean always gets excited when a storm rolls through because the wild waves provide hours of entertainment and fun! :)"

I had a lot of fun colouring this in!!! When I was growing up I LOVED Dolphins and was given lots of different dolphin knicknacks.. so only right I should buy and use these gorgeous images right! LOL

Copics used..
backround - B00 B02, BG11, BG15, B12, 0
skin: E000, E00, E11
hair: BV00, 02, 04,
tail: R81, 83, 85, 0
Echo: C1, 3, 5, R81


10 comments:

  1. wow wow wow. Sammi this is stunning. Your colouring is amazing. Love the water and her tail are just divine. Great work sweets.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sammi!! Gorgeous!! Awesome colouring. Beautiful!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sammi! gorgeous coloring!
    hope you are well!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene you have created Sammi, love her gorgeous purple hair! Love dolphins too, flipper is one of my fav movies, these are cute images, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Sammi! Love your coloring and love your dots to represent the water. Looks fantastic! I may have to go over and check out these digis....hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Sammi,love the colour combo and your fabulous colouring!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Sammi - I just LOVE these mermaids and yours is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so sweet! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Super stunning card Sammi, your colouring is just awesome, love how you have acheived your water. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx