Tuesday 27 July 2010

a Sketchy Vintage Tilda

Good morning!! Today I wanted to share with you a card I made on the weekend for two lovely challenges -they are JUST MAGNOLIA :: Vintage Theme and FRIDAY SKETCHERS :: lovely sketch by Jeanette from Canada. so Mixing up those two I put together this card...

I am also entering the Stamp Something challenge... of something flowery as I made my flowers..

I am very lucky to have lots of bloggy friends who have stamped me up images, this is another of those :D I coloured Tilda in with Warm Grey Copics - w1, 3, 5 and 7 and then I airbrushed over and round the outside to give the paper an older look using E31, E55, E27) I made the flowers with my nesties and put some brown Copic around the outsides. I had a bit of fun making this one and think it works for the Vintage theme ...
Pop on over to Just Magnolia , Friday Sketchers and Stamp Something as there are some very gorgeous creations there from both their Design Teams!!!

8 comments:

  1. WOW Sammi this is gorgeous, Im loving this vintage style you have done.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage card Sammi. Love the Tilda image, I haven't seen this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your lil vintage Tilda, Sammi! Beautiful coloring! Love it :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow. What a great card. Love the flowers you created. Great job.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this vintaga Magnolia card and love those handmade flowers too - lovely work xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your vintage Tilda Sammi! And your flowers are just gorgeous! I really need to get some printed DP, it looks Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!!! love the newsprint! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something! Hope to see you again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx