Sunday 25 July 2010

Tickled PInk Monthly Challenge #3

Yay... I am getting to enter the Monthly Tickled Pink Challenge ... pop on over - there is a lovely sketch by their great boss lady Kellie Winnell
I have used a Lil Lolita - Willow - isn't she sweet! I just love her pigtails and frills :D
I suppose I have taken a couple of liberties with the sketch... my measurements are a bit skewiff and I have one lovely flutterby instead of the 3 circles... but surely one flutterby is just as good?!?! tee hee!!

Now this is the second Lil Lolita I've had the pleasure of colouring and they are pretty fun ... I used my trusty Copics of course and the colours are RV10, 11 and 13, G00, YG63 as well as W1, 3, 5 and 7. Oh, and the outline blue is B23

Thanks for Stopping by! Last night I purchased some Sweet November digis.. so watch out for many more cards to come as I just can't stop! LOL!! I suppose cards are a bit of a stress relief/ escape for me!!

5 comments:

  1. Great card Sammi. Gorgeous take on the sketch. I am off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you just love willow!!! She looks gorgeous too, I love the heart charm and the doilie. Great take on this challenge! Thanks for joning the fun at TPS xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous Sammi - and I reckon we'll give you the one butterfly - it IS big and it IS beautiful - LOL. I just LOVE Willow!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation darling.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Sammi, it's Gorgeous! I love the colors you have used and your lace and charm add a girly touch to it! Just Gorgeous Sammi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx