Monday 26 July 2010

All That Scraps Wed Challenge

I have long been in admiration of the artwork of Amy - she makes the most amazing cards and draws exceptionally well! I LOVE her line of stamps that she designs AND the other night I was so pleased to be able to get a few Sweet November digi stamps from All That Scraps and I quickly started colouring them up :D so then I decided to enter the All That Scraps Wednesday challenge.. which this week is to make anything but a card!!

I always struggle with anything but a card but I had this box I wanted to alter/ decorate and so it was perfect timing... this box holds the different embellishments I have on hand to airbrush and so it was very fitting to airbrush it LOL ... I added the gorgeous Sweet November images (so fun to colour) and then added some adhesive lace and BLING... I was still deciding whether to include text... what do you think??

Here's some views from the side and to show what's inside!! :D



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sammii...such lovely colouring and the airbrushing is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sammi this looks so pretty!! Great work with the gorgeous mermaide and altered box.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Sammi this is gorgeous. Your air brushing is fabulous and your colouring is exceptional. Love her tail. Great work.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so sweet, Sammi! That touch of bling is perfect and love how you colored the mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your airbrushing is superb and creates an awesome underwater feeling! Your coloring of Bubbles and Palu is amazing, and I love that look of her tail! Thanks for playing along with the ATS challenge this week, you really rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great and I don't think any text is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully decorated box, love the colour lol! Gorgeous images beautifully coloured, take care:X)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic box Sammi, Love the airbrushing!! You are making me very jealous...hehe! OMG Gorgeous coloring Sammi, love the Mermaids hair, looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully colored and airbrushed!! Adorable box!!
    Thanks for joining us at ATS Wednesday challenge!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx