Monday 19 July 2010

CA&F WCW :: Colour challenge

Good morning all! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I am here today to share my creation for Club Anya and Friend's Wild Card Wednesday Challenge! ... Kelly has picked a gorgeous colour combination for this challenge... Melon, Chocolate and Aqua. mmmm!
Here is my card... I found lots of bits and pieces of paper in my drawers that matched the colour combo so pulled them out and stuck them all together on a card... I think it works!
Thanks for stopping by... I will be back later on today with an Artful Inkables creation to share!


Colours used:
Face: E00, E11, R20
Hair - E17, 27, 29
Dress: RV000, RV04, RV06, BG05, BG09
wand/ crown: BG10,11, 15
pink Spica, chocolate Spica, turquoise spica

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love this cute little image. Gorgeous colouring and gorgeous card!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card sweets. I love the image.
    mwah
    trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Sammi, she is adorable! I love the colors you have used! A gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOO Cute I LOVE how you used these colors...they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a sweetie Sammi! Off to go have a look at that challenge, those colours rock!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is soooo cute Sammi - beautiful job!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx