Monday 12 July 2010

Artful Inkables Monday post

Good afternoon, as it's Monday I'm here again with an Artful Inkables project for you to see..
I have used the new set .. Spot on Summer. This is such a versatile and fun set as all these summery images have spots that you can do what you like with, sew on a button, stick some bling?? whatever you like!! I have stuck a metal flower on mine... It's rather ironic that I was sitting here making a card with summery stamps whilst trying to warm the unit with the heater!!

Now the current Think Ink challenge on the AI blog is still to use stitching on your creation ... so this time I've gone for my old favourite of faux stitching :D Pop on over to the AI blog to see more inspiration from the DT and to enter in yourselves as well! You could be the lucky winner of a grab bag of AI stamps! Still some time for you to get involved! yay!!


thanks for stopping by... I'm feeling very Mojoless right now and unmotivated still!

5 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT card Sammi, what a fab set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Sammi! What a gorgeous card - I LOVE the layout with the heart doily and flower. GORGOEUS!!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute with the little flower on the bee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sammi! Love it! I love the flower on the bee, such a cute idea! Ohh and I love your colors...GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love that heart doily and the embellishment you used for the stamp center.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx