Thursday 3 June 2010

Artful INKables :: Twilight Challenge #1

Today kicks off our Twilight Challenge Month! What can you win? How about a $25 Gift Certificate to the store, as well as being our featured Customer on the Blog ALL MONTH LONG!!

WEEK 1 CHALLENGE: Use any of the Book covers for inspiration.
Here is my card... I used the Twilight cover for my inspiration.
The stamps.. apple with rings and the quote are from the Epic Tales stamp set. The hands I drew myself with a Copic Multiliner and then I coloured the whole thing with Copics... Eoo, E11, E21, Y28 + Gold Spica pen, R32, 35, 37, R00, 11, 21 + C5,7,10

Pop on over to the Artful INKables blog for some fabby inspiration from some of the DT!

DEETS: Challenges start today. We will have 4 challenges, one per week, each will be posted on a Thursday. You will have one week to complete your challenge piece. You will be required to participated in each challenge, each week, to be eligible to win. An overall winner will be chosen on July 1st. You have until Wednesday, June 9, midnight EST to enter this week's challenge. Link your entry up on the Artful INKables blog HERE

To participate, you can use any of our fantastic Twilight Themed Stamp sets....

Epic Tales
Fictionally Inspired
Into the Moonlight
Vampire/Romance Themed Charms

or you can use ANY Artful INKables stamp set to create a Twilight themed card/project. You MUST use AI stamps as the main focus of your cards/projects.

I'm so excited... my other Twilight themed sets and charms arrived today so I'm going to be creating LOTS in the next few days for the coming weeks!!

4 comments:

  1. Talk about creative! Drawing the hands... way cool, you are a great artist! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i have been eyeing up these stamps...great card my lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sammi, I love the fact that you drew the hands, perfect accompaniment to the stamps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definately on a roll! Way cool and creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx