Tuesday 8 June 2010

Artful INKables CHALLENGES and a personal note

So.. today it's time for a new challenge at Artful INKables... This week your challenge is brought to you by Ann Vento and she wants us to:
CHALLENGE YOURSELF: Use a new technique, go out of your comfort zone, make something completely different than you normally would make... mm I have to think about that some more... check back next Monday for my creation :D And check out this post for more details on the challenge!!

OH and .... DON'T forget the Artful Inkables Twilight Challenge month ... you still have a little time to enter the first week's challenge .. using one of the Twilight covers as inspiration!

Here is a little sneaky peek at my card for the next challenge....



PERSONAL NOTE: I will most probably not be posting on here for a couple of days as going into theatre tomorrow for an egg collection and then taking it easy for a couple of days (yup we are trying IVF again) xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh I don't know what to say, so I will wish you both, Good Luck, fingers, toes, legs etc crossed, and sending you a huge cyber hug, will be thinking of youX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge hugs and prayers hon. I know you'll be in good hands and am praying you and the little egglets are healthy and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck to you both , sending a enormous HuG and lots of positive thoughts .

    XOXOX
    Joana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping you both in my thougts, huge cyber hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. keeping you both in my thoughts! good luck my lovely xxxx

    hugs teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be praying for you... big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx