Saturday 5 June 2010

OH, ALICE ... CHAPTER 16: What's YOUR Muchness?

The Mad Hatter said to Alice:
"You used to be much muchier before! Yes, you were much more Alice the last time we met. You've lost your muchness..."

Alice replied:

"My MUCHNESS?"

The Mad Hatter pointed to her heart and repeated
"Yes, your muchness..."


We have MUCH MUCHNESS to be excited about today! Not only are we excited about our new June Guest Designer, LYNNE PHELPS but Oh, Alice is THRILLED to welcome a few new FULL-TIME place settings to the Twisted Thirteen!
Please welcome:
SUZI MCKENZIE
SARA HENTON
RANDI WALL
ERIN LEVEILLE (formerly our beloved Dormouse)
and returning from our April Guest table, KIM HOWARD!

We know these fabulously talented ladies will make a wonderful addition to our already amazing party of twisty-ness :) Please join in welcoming them!
Our sponsor this week is the sweet Prairie Fairy Designs. Roberta was generous to provide the DT with some digital images to work with and we have a fabulous prize for the winner this week - FIVE digi stamps!!
Thanks to Roberta and everyone at Prairie Fairy and thanks to Margie for helping organize this!
So, what's YOUR MUCHNESS? We want to know the HEART of your stamping style. Whether it's your favorite embellishment, "signature style", fave technique...we WANT TO SEE the MUCHNESS!

Here's my Muchy card... or should I say Mushy card... but it was supposed to be a Muchness one
sometimes I really feel like I have lost my muchness and am not sure what I am doing... but I decided to go with "colouring - my Copics of course, doodling and sparkles)....


I printed out the gorgeous Mushroom break image and then doodled all the rest of the mushrooms around her... I then sat down and coloured with my beloved Copics.
I used E00, E21 and R20 for her skin, E33, 35 & 37 for her hair, R81, 83, 85 + Clear Spica pen for her dress and I feathered V01 and G00 for her wings + Clear Spica pen. The grass is YG11 and 23, The sky is B00 and the Mushies are: Red - R32, 35 & 37 + Red Spica pen, Purple - Bv00, 02 & 04 + Lavender Spica Pen, Blue Green - BG15 &18 + Melon Spica pen. I also went around the fairy with some cool greys to try and push her forward a bit! and I added white gel pen to her and the mushroom dots (ooh yes.. white gel pen is part of my muchness) and then of course I had to add the doodled stitching/ lines and dots to the outside of the card!!

HEAD back to Oh, ALICE!! to see the wonderful Muchness of the Twisted team and of course to Upload your card or creation by Friday, June 11th at 8pm CST to enter to WIN the prize from Prairie Fairy! In the mean time, let us know on your blog posts or SCS description what YOUR muchness is...we can't wait to see! Have a week full of muchness, EVERYONE! And again, WELCOME to the new members of the TWISTED THIRTEEN!!!

15 comments:

  1. You are so talented and your doodling is world class! What a lovely mushroom forest you made for this charming Prairie Fairy; it looks like it was meant to be that way from the start! Love the dash-dot doodles around the edge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your muchness, shows your talents off beautifully and so perfectly coloured. Hope you are having a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you a clever chicky! Gorgeous Sammi .... stunning colouring.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You doodled those mushrooms around her? WOW!!! You did a fantastic job with this image and coloring-I'm in AWE at your muchness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely have NOT lost your muchness...I'd say in addition to your wonderful coloring you can draw like a MAD HATTER! That is a GOOD thing! Those mushies are PERFECT, Sammi! Thanks for all the muchness you bring to the team! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card my lovely, the mushrooms are fab!!!

    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Sammi - I love this a LOT! There is soo MUCH about it to like! AWESOME job!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Just Amazing Sammi! You are AWESOME at creating scenes, I love this! Your coloring is perfect as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this Sammi! Your coloring with copics is just amazing!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are obviously an amazing artist! I LOVE your mushrooms! Gorgeous card.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Sammi this is brilliant,fabulous colouring and drawing images....you are just too clever!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so loving all your beautiful mushrooms! Your muchness is definitely your artistry! You definitely have not lost it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This came out just beautiful. Your coloring and everything is just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Sammi, you are talented, love your doodle mushrooms, awesome colouring, gorgeous card, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore this with great muchness -- it has so much muchness and so much creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx