Tuesday 29 June 2010

Artful INKables :: Think INK Challenge #23

The current challenge Artful Inkables is brought to you by our DT member Patti Nelson! She wants us to: MAKE ANYTHING BUT A CARD USING RED, WHITE, and BLUE inspired by the 4th of July coming up!

Here is my creation... using stamps from the Pick a Pocket Piece stamp set ... This project is a case that holds 3 Copic Ciao markers.. I think it would make a great gift.



Copics used - R32, 35 & 37 & B00, 02 & 05 as well as the red and baby blue Spica pens.
Thanks for stopping by ... Don't forget to check in at Artful Inkables tomorrow for the Twilight blog hop!

6 comments:

  1. Awww this is awesome! Your coloring is perfection as usual! Are you doing OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! Love how the pocket wraps around the package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out so cute, I would love a gift like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Sammi! I know that whoever you give this to will just adore it. I love your drawings, they are always AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Sammi, love how the pocket wraps round the box, pretty butterflies. It most definately will make a wonderful gift, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome! I love this pocket! I've seen you use it before and I want one. I want it!! Ok, I'm off to go shopping...
    Beautiful Copic boxes btw :) Gorgeous colouring :)
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx