Thursday 17 June 2010

Artful INKables :: Twilight Challenge #3 + Think Ink #22


Today starts off Week 3 of our Twilight Challenge Month! What can you win? How about a $25 Gift Certificate to the store, as well as being our featured Customer on the Blog ALL MONTH LONG!!

WEEK 2 CHALLENGE: What team are you on? Edward, Jacob, Alice, Jasper, Switzerland, etc....


Well here's my card... I know a lot of people swing back and forward from Team Edward to Team Jacob back to Team Edward... so I made a card with a swinging centre....


I have made this card also for the current THINK INK Challenge where Ann wants us to CHALLENGE YOURSELF: Use a new technique, go out of your comfort zone, make something completely different than you normally would make
now if you follow my blog then you'll realise that this card is so not me and it is so far out of my comfor zone! AND there is no Copic colouring on it! I followed Michelle's collage stamping tutorial and I think I like the result!


THE STAMPS I used are from Artful INKables - Fictionally Inspired set

Pop on over to the Artful INKables blog to see all the DEETS for both these challenges!!
Look forward to seeing your entries!

7 comments:

  1. Wow Sammi! did an awesome job! Great idea combining both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool is this? Haha this is crazy cool-I have this AI set and barely ever get to use it! This is awesome! I am team Ed, btw :) ALL the way! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the swinging tag...but I am team EDWARD all the way!!! LOL!

    fab card, love the colouring.

    hugs
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your glimmery, shiny card and your swing tag is a fabuolous idea! I can't believe it, No Copics...you are a brave girl...hehe! Love it Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card - and soo great for those fence sitters out there - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh sammi you have been busy creating ~ what a wonderful idea!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever idea Sammi. I get a real kick out of popping across here regularly to see what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx