Thursday 10 June 2010

Artful INKABLES :: Twilight Challenge #2


Today starts off Week 2 of our Twilight Challenge Month! What can you win? How about a $25 Gift Certificate to the store, as well as being our featured Customer on the Blog ALL MONTH LONG!!

WEEK 2 CHALLENGE: Make a Twilight Card/Project using Twilight Themed Colors, Black - White- Red


Here's my card using Bug and Blossom Mandalas ... I stamped onto red paper and then used my white gel pen + a black and red Spica to colour in the Mandala .. it's nice and sparkly but hard to photograph... I also used haf of a flower that I got from my friend Emma and the sentiment is from Fictionally Inspired

Pop on over to the Artful INKables for all the nitty gritty on this challenge!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Sammi

2 comments:

  1. I love this combo of Red, Black and white! It is so effective! I can make out the sparkly, but I am guessing IRL it looks a whole lot more sparkly! A Gorgeous Card Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammi WOW what a great twilight inspired creation..LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx