Wednesday 16 June 2010

Magnolia Down Under :: Swirly Swirls

Good Morning.. I hope you are all well... as for me have not been feeling great and thus have not really been around blogland much this week. I'm feeling quite ill from the hormone injections I am on that are supposed to help the precious little embryos implant... yup - last Saturday we had 2 little ones transferred... so now it's just lots of waiting and praying and going CRAZY! lol!

Anyway enough babbling from me... Here are some cards I made for some very special young girls... I chose paper from Basic Grey that included some swirls on it and also I hand wrote the sentiments in swirly writing so that I could enter these in the Magnolia Down Under challenge which this week is swirly swirls

I used two Tildas from the Spring kit I purchased from magnolia... loving these fairytale images!! And I coloured them in with???... yeah, of course! Copics!!

Skin - E000. E00, E11, R20, Hair: E 50, 51, 53, clothes and flowers: BV02, o4, 08 + lilac spica pen


Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20, Hair: Yr31, E50, E51, Y00, dress: R81,83,85, flower: R85, 89, G28 + blossom spica


I'll post later with the gifts I made that fit perfectly into Mad for Markers current challenge!

Pop on over to Magnolia Down Under and see the gorgeous DT work!!

15 comments:

  1. these are both stunning!colors are just beautiful!!Love everything,

    Good luck sweetie hope all goes well with the embryos Implant.wow how excited you must feel.
    Best wishes
    HuGs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous Sammi!

    I am thinking of you guys and praying for success for you both! I bet it's nerve racking having to wait, sending lots of love and hugs!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous Sammi! Love the DP you have used and all your Tilda's are just colored beautifully and look adorable!

    Sorry to hear you are not feeling great....keeping everything crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhh fabulous cards, I just love shaped cards and your swirly writing is soooo pretty!! Hope you are not going too crazy, I am crossing my fingers on both hands for you, one for each litle embryo. I hope you get twins!! (hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Sammi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesoem, Sammi! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these cards are gorgeous Sammi! Best of luck with the embryos... twins? Good luck ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous darling. Love the idea of the numbered cards - never thought of that before. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Thanks for joining the challenge.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Sammi. Sorry to hear you not feeling well, just hang in there. Told you have a good feeling this is it, so hoping there will be celebrations soon.
    extra hugs hon,
    Sue xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Sammi ... looking fine!

    Now I hope you are resting up as best you can ... prayers and thoughts coming from this side of the desert!

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous Sammi! What a FABULOUS idea!
    Love that your swirly writing means I can thank you for joining us at MDUC ;)

    And you KNOW I'm wishing you THE BEST NEWS!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Sammi and beautiful colouring!!! I am thinking of you and wishing you both get some wonderful news soon!!
    Take care
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your number cards are great Sammi - love your swirly hand-writing.
    Hope you are feeling better and wishing you all the very best. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sammi, your cards are gorgeous, love the shaped cards, kids love numbers on their cards and even more so with these gorgeous fairytale images. Your colouring is beautiful. & your swirly swirl writing is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week. Hope you are feeling better soon, thinking of you & wishing you success. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are such cute cards--I love the 3 shape, papers and beautifully colored images! The little fairies in the flowers--brilliant! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx