Monday 7 June 2010

Artful Inkables :: More Twilight

Good afternoon! Well, It's Monday today so I am posting for Artful Inkables :D
I thought I would make another card for the current Think Ink challenge .. there's still a bit of time for you to enter this challenge.. the theme is "pockets"

Now I also wanted to remind you about Artful INKables TWILIGHT Challenge month... and so I have made a card with a twilight-y theme .. now the first challenge (week 1) is to use any of the book covers for inspiration.... You've still got a couple of days left to enter!!!

Anyway, So here is my card:



The Artful Inkables sets that I have used are:
Pick a Pocket Piece and Into the Moonlight.... I also used one of the "vampire" charms that I purchased from Artful Inkables HERE.

The Copic colours I have used are:
B00, B02, V32, 35, 37, C3, C5 and C1 as well as the black spica pen. I used my white gel pen to add the white squares on the top and bottom of the card!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. I am loving all your Twilight inspired cards! They are so bright and colorful. And that charm is the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, I love how you have used the chess piece and the forever tag with the charm hanging from them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sammi! I love the charms!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sammi! This is over the top awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO Fabulous Sammi love your twilight inspired creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still havent got round to ordering these fab stamps!

    love this card
    hugs Teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may not be a twilighter but I do like your twilight inspired cards! Another fabulous job Sammi
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous colours love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the pocket and charm, I too am not a twilighter but love to see all the amazing projects you all come up with. hugs jodie from oz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx