Wednesday 2 June 2010

More images from Spesch new release

Today I have a couple more cards to show you with images by Max the new designer over at Spesch stamps. He is such an awesome illustrator.. and has drawn some more lovely images that will be released next month.
These are also lovely summery images!! Now if like me you are shivering in the cold here in Australia Never fear... on the 15th of this month Spesch will have another New Release with some scummy wintery images!!
so here are my cards....

COOL DUDE


SUMMER BREEZE



You can get your images on the Spesch Stamps website!
Have a great day.. Today - I'm off to Palm Beach to see my grandmother :D

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful boy cards, fantastic colouring, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo super cute Sammi!! AWW great images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous cards Sammi! I love the summery feel from the top one and I love the Dp you have been using lately. Hope you have a great day with your Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Sammi, lovely and summery and very cute boy images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fantastic!!!
    keep warm.
    hugs
    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to check you were talking about SCRUMMY images, not scummy ones (as you wrote)??
    Love the pics!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. More fabulous cards - you are on a roll!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous Sammi!

    I hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabbo images, very spring and summery, just what we need at the moment!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx