Thursday 25 November 2010

Happy birthday Shell :D


I made this card for my big sis ... it was her birthday on Tuesday and we went out for yummy Thai to celebrate!! I thought this Lil Lolita - Ivy (from Tickled Pink stamps) looks a little like her... and she wears similar funky dresses and boots... so perfect!!!

The colours I used are: E000, E00, E11, B12, 14, 16, BV02, 04, 08, C1,3,5,7,10 + White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by... It's so crazy at the moment isn't it... lots going on... Am hoping to get some blog reading/ hopping/ commenting done this weekend! Wish me luck :D

1 comment:

  1. wow How did I miss this card...??
    Gorgeous
    Brilliant
    Bet your sister loved it.
    Great colouring.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx