Wednesday 24 November 2010

the Lollipop Ladies :: Chocolate cupcakes


Time for another Lollipop Ladies Challenge and this time we would love for you to use this gorgeous chocolate cupcake image as your inspiration and we'd also like to see some swirls on your project!

So here is mine..

I have used a gorgeous Stamping Bella stamp that I got from Marcia earlier in the year (THANKS hun) and also a sweet little swirly cupcake from Hero Arts. I've used some more beautiful paper from my Mariposa DCWV stack and coloured the images with Copics, adding swirly doodling with my Chocolate spica pen! I stamped the image in rich Cocoa... I think I like the softer look so might have to do some more of those.

Hop on over to The Lollipop Ladies to see the wonderfully scrummy DT creations!!


Colours used:
E0000, E000, E00, E11, R000, R11, R12, E23(custom-made), E25, E27, E29, E71, 74, 77, 79
ink - Memento Ink- Rich Cocoa

8 comments:

  1. Chocolicious Sammi!! Love the paper and your swirly doodles, take careX:()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to sit with a hot chocolate and a double choc chip muffin ........ delicious Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sammi. Cute image and love that you doodled the swirls yourself. Hugs, Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Sammi! Really cute!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super cute! Love the warm yummy colours!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is soo yummy Sammi - very cute card - love the overdose of chocolate - you can never have too much hey???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geez I am getting slack in my old age. Again another gorgeous card. I love the colours. They look amazing. Great work
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, lots of chocolate going on Sammi - love it - the image is so cute. Great work with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx