Friday 12 November 2010

Farm Fresh Friday :: Scrapbook Sketch

Good afternoon! It's Friday yay .. and so time for a Farm Fresh Friday Scrapbook challenge
at The Greeting Farm!

There is a lovely sketch to follow.. this was pretty hard for me who is really not that used to scrapping these days.. funny from someone who used to be a Creative Memories demonstrator but that's how it goes... anyway.. here is my take on the sketch.. I have used an older Critter image .. this is Toby Painting :)



and a close up...



Pop on over to The Greeting Farm blog and join in the challenge.. the Prize this week is
I <3 Sweaters .. so well worth it. Also please go and check out the rest of the Design Teams creations...

The Critter Crew:
Heather Schlatter
Jacquie Nordaune
Jenn Royal
Kristine Reynolds
Linda Muhr
Shaela Odd
Tangii Crain
Margie Cortina

The Farmers:
Jessica Diedrich
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Mercy Kerin
Randi Wall
Tammy Maxvill
Emma Eads (Nov guest)

3 comments:

  1. stunning Sammi . love the layout
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sammi your colouring is out of this world!! I love the painting clips tucked in the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous! I love how you highlighted Toby in a circle, it adds so much interest to the layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx