Monday 15 November 2010

The Boy who Lived!!

Good morning!! Spesch Stamps have a very special release for you today! in honour of the soon to be released movie we have some Harry Potter inspired stamps designed by the very talented Eirini!
I think they are just awesome and so had to make a few creations!

the first is a set of 4 bookmarks!


Then I used the same images but blew them up larger and cropped just their heads as I wanted to see them a little better and I picked out some quotes/ captions appropriate for the characters.

Harry was known as "the boy who lived"
Ron saying "Accio brain" For any muggles out there... Accio is the summoning spell
and Hermione on her little quest to help the house elves with her
Society for the Protection of Elvish Welfare

There are a couple more images too... there were the three main characters "on the run" hence the stubble .. I printed them off quite large too - so not a lot of room for much else on the card (the size is A5) :D There is also a baddies stamp (but I have not used that one!)

Pop on over to Spesch Stamps to see all the other AWESOME creations from the DT who joined in and the fabulous Debbie P who returned to join us in these previews!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. You know how totally sensational these creations are. I love them all but those bookmarks absolutely rock. your colouring is amazing on all of them.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm not a HP fan, but these are such gorgeous images .... better not show them to the little Miss.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sammi your creations are fantastic and your colouring BRILLIANT!!! Love the idea of the bookmarks!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammi, I LOVE what you've done with these HP images! They are on my list for sure. Can you ask Tracey to get some more with HAPPY faces? They are so terrific! And HP images are PERFECT for bookmarks. Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx