Wednesday 28 October 2009

The Greeting Farm :: Farm Fresh Friday - Punch Drunk

This post is scheduled....
This is my card for the Greeting Farm's - Farm Fresh Friday challenge which is:
Punch Drunk! I ahve used circle punches and a fishy punch too!



I coloured this image a while ago for a Copic Colour challenge but never made it on to a card or in the challenge then ... so it was sitting waiting for me - how nice :) the papers are Cosmo Cricket! Love this Earth Range!!

FUN NEWS: oooh.... I was one of the winners of an exclusive Greeting Farm digo image from last week...can't wait to use her when I get back... :)

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,your colouring with copics is brilliant and love the little fish!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fishies look like they are swimming below in the sea .... great card Sammi, and yeah, I love these Earth Love papers too!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx