Thursday 15 October 2009

Geisha Anya stops by.

Morning friends.... where does the week go?? I have been doing lots of organisation for our church camp this weekend and between that and the rest of life have not been around a lot ... my best intentions of visiting all my blogging friends and leaving some "love" behind has not happened yet. but I'm hoping today and tomorrow to get around the blogland traps.

Suddenly it's Thursday again..... oooh... that means I'm up to post my Stamp Spot creation.
Here is the card I made for the blog this week!



Marcia sent the DT another lovely bundle of goodies this month!!
Scrummy papers and then some "challenging?!? other bits and pieces".

I decided to use this Sassafrass Lass Beatnik Bud and with helpful advice from Guy put it alongside Geisha Anya (THANKS Deb for sending me this image!) I really do LOVE these Kaisercraft hideaway rubons and they fit the florally theme brilliantly so on they went!

I think the papers are gorgeous too - check out the Stamp spot blog for direct links to the shop where you can buy them and there is still a paper sale on so go check it out!!

This is not my usual colour choices and thus I'm still deciding what I think of this card myself!

thanks for looking and thanks for bearing with me in my sporadic posting and visiting!

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sammi. I love the DP you used and your colouring of Anya is fantastic.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,I love the bright colours.......a perfect card!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's to decide? It's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx