Tuesday 6 October 2009

Bizzy Becs Creatalicious challenges :: Colour combination + lace challenge

I've finally got a card made for Bizzy Becs Creatalicious challenge. They have asked us to "make a creation with this colour combo pink or plum, with burgundy and green.Also add some sort of lace,ribbon or fibre etc."
The Design Team has done an Awesome job with their creations .. .very inspirational. Pop on over and check them out HERE!

Here is my card ...

I had to add a couple of other colours in too.... as I did not have the exact papers I needed.
I used Basic Grey + Creative Memories paper, Whiff of Joy stamped image (Thanks Cheryl!),

Thanks for looking,

9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Sammi,love your detail and beautiful colouring.....a perfect Wedding card!!! I am glad you are having fun with these images!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! Love the little heart in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sammi, this is just so pretty.. I love this stamp.. your DP is stunning also.. Thanks for playing along at Creatalicious.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Sammi! I love that image! Love that DP as well! Hope you are doing well, Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sammi, such a lovely image and I love the addition of the lace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sammi, I love the rich coloring and the lace adds the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious....

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx