Saturday 17 October 2009

Tilda and Friends are paper pieced this week...

Oh no... Tilda and Friends ATC challenge blog is closing :(
I am sorry that I have not participated in more of their challenges as I LOVE Tilda and I love ATCs ... I just never seem to get round to making them! Oh well - I have for this challenge - thanks to Sue for the reminder!!!



This challenge was paper piecing... doing a bit of that lately ... I like how the PP can mimic fabric for clothing! Go on ---> Check out Tilda and Friends - see the wonderful DT creations + join in their last couple of challenges!!!
xxx

PS. this is a scheduled post ... practising for when I am away in a few weeks! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sammi, a gorgeous stamp of Tilda, which is coloured in beautifully. Love the Eiffel Tower in the background. Going on holiday or craft conference? I may have missed you mentioning where you're going in a previous post. Hugs, Sharonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sammi, thanks so much for joining in, it's so sad the blog will be closing, I love these little ATC's (now I want to see the card you make with it hehe). Hope to see you for the last coulpe of challenges with Tilda & Friends ATC's, mwah.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous ATC! Just Love it, love how you have created the background, and Tilda is just soo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super ATC, love the image and background combination. Thanks for taking part in the Tilda and Friends ATC challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning.. I have never done it before and will need to give it a try as it looks stunning.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx