Wednesday 21 October 2009

Bizzy Becs Creatalicious challenges :: scraps and handmade flowers

This is my card for the current Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenge!
which is:
* Use only scrap/used sheets of DP,
* You can use new cardstock
* Add flowers handmade by you.




I used Bizzy Becs - Candy Kisses stamp (She is such a sweetie and happens to be on sale at the moment if you want to snap her up), coloured her with Copics.... sponged the background with purple ink and then used all sorts of scraps of papers that were on my desk (sticking them haphazardly on the cardstock).... I freecut the flowers with scissors and stuck a rhinestone in the middle!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh scrummy card Sammi, really adorable image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous card!! great use of all those scraps! such a fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh how adorable...I love the colors and the image is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Creatilicious!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Sammi,beautiful colours and I love your use of the scraps!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!! great job!!! thanks for joining us at Creatalicious..
    regards
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx