Friday 2 October 2009

Papercraft Festival

I met up with my friend T today and we went to the Papercraft Festival at Canterbury Racecourse! It was a good day.... here we are at the end of our shopping expedition....

We worked out what we wanted to get and then split pretty much everything in half :)
so we sat at this table to divide our loot... as I was taking photos a lady came over and asked if I could take a photo of her there (as her scrapbook albums have pages of everyone but no photos of her in them!) .. .so then she took a photo for us too! thanks :D

Here's a pile of my loot once I got home... mm... lots to play with!
I also picked up T's old heat gun - yay - and some images she embossed + some paper she cut up for me! Wow - how lucky am I!
THANKS T :)

4 comments:

  1. Cool! More goodies to play, Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be going to the Paperific Fair here in november. My sister was supposed to be coming with me but don't think she can make it. I am sure I will be better off shopping by myself. LOL.
    Great loot
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't come to Perth :( We get others throughout the year though.

    Happy playing with your stash, what fun!

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a brilliant time and there is certainly some lovely stash there to play with. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx