Sunday 11 October 2009

Hanna does some gardening

Hi there! long time..no blog! I have not been very well these last few days and in a bit of a black hole too....but am feeling a bit better today so here I am!
Well on Thursday I managed to post my weekly entry on the Stamp Spot but did not get it on here as well...so in case you did not see it there Here it is!

I used Garden Hanna from Hanna stamps!

The thing I love about the Hanna sheets from Hanna Stamps is the little accessories that come along with it*! I have used three of these at the bottom of the card!
The paper I used is October Afternoon - Cherry Hill --> It's a lovely double sided sheet that co-ordinates perfectly!I had to add some rhinestone bling too!
ALL AVAILABLE at the Stamp Spot store

*The smaller stamps work well to decorate the inside of a card or the corner of an envelope (as below)!


Pop on by the Stamp Spot and see what wonderful creations the other DT ladies have been making! There are some REAL stunners there!!

Thanks for looking and I do hope to pop by all your blogs in the next days!! xxx

6 comments:

  1. Sammie what a beautiful , LOVE the image and the papers . well done in a supper layout

    hope you are enjoying your weekend and glad to hear you're feeling a tad better

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, love the image and the DP's! love tall cards they are very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Sammy, lovely card, adorable image. Nice to have you back in blogland again. Hope you'll soon be feeling tons better. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sammi, so sorry to hear you've not been feeling great - hugs

    Love the card, its just like my friend over the road, she is a gardener, tall, slim and wears a headscarf so the perfect image for her. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your feeling better, keep your chin up!

    Great card Sammi, she is a super sweet image.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well Sammi, I hope you feel a lot better soon. I never think of stamping inside cards so thank you for the tip ;)
    Looking down at the most recent creations, the wedding card is lovely and I thought it was so nice that you went to all that trouble for your friends ferret card and result is great. I have never tried a tablet, is it diffciult. Anyway take care and lots of hugs ~ ChrissyX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx