Wednesday 7 October 2009

Anya Ink :: CHALLENGE # ONE!!!

This card was made for the brand new challenge blog... ANYA INK!!
(an Australian based challenge site for all The Greeting Farm fans out there).
There will be a new challenge posted every Sunday! yay!!
Also.... if you LOVE the Greeting farm stamps and join in for the month of October you could be the new Design Team member for Anya Ink....
Anyway, so for the first challenge - Marcia and Tracey have asked us to:
  • Create something with Pink and Brown (with white or cream if needed).
    Here is my attempt:
This gorgeous little girly is Gardening Anya from the Rock the Farm stamp set - I purchased her from the Stamp Spot.... if you are in the land downunder also... you can get your Greeting Farm stamps from The Stamp Spot too!

Isn't brown and pink the loveliest combo - I think so!!! lol!
See you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, just love the Gardening Anya image, another stamp for the wish list! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sammi I love it I love it I love it. Great job with the challenge. Thanks so much for taking part in our first challenge. Keep playing along.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! Love the dotty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sammi, I love the colour combo one of my faves and as Ria had some Miss Anyas for her birthday we can join in too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's too gorgeous Sammi, love your layout. Thanks for joining in this week!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous and very girly ~love it!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sammi, you rocked the card. So cute, and that little lady is darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx