Friday 16 October 2009

Magnolia Down Under STORE Guest DT Call…

The wonderfully talented and lovely Kellie Winnell is having a guest designer call for her new store .... Magnolia Down Under Store.... if you hurry you can still apply - the deadline is tomorrow at midnight. The requirements - quoted directly :
"to prepare a blog post showcasing your favourite handmade creations. It, or they, can be from last year, last month, last week or yesterday. Doesn’t have to have a Magnolia, but would be a bonus" and ... a link to the GDT call which is HERE

So here I go... these are a couple of my favourite creations I have made using Magnolia images...








5 comments:

  1. As always gorgeous creations Sammi. Thank you so much fro applying and the very best of luck.
    Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammi, nice hearing from you, thanks for the message you left for me. These cards are gorgeous. Envy you with so many Tilda designs. I don't own any yet, am waiting for an order from the UK and can't wait!! Have a super duper weekend. Smiles, Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Sammi, best of luck with it.

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your style is so fun and fresh!! Thanks for sharing with us at MDU and good luck to ya!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all stunning Sammie. I have finally been able to catch up on some commenting..I just love your colouring to... Take Care, Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx