Monday 9 November 2009

Where the Wild Things are....

The Greeting Farm are having a two week contest/ Guest Designer search for someone to work specifically with the GORGEOUS Animal images Marina Neira designs!

I was lucky enough to win one of these delightful images a couple of weeks ago on the Greeting Farm blog. Laurie with Present digi is a delight to colour ... I have used this for my entry:


Other details:
I coloured the image with Copics, paper used is Basic Grey (from the scrummy Lemonade range). I printed off my sentiment using a fun font called "Bearpaw" and skewed the text shape in PSE. To go along with the wild theme I thought I would distress the edges of the paper and add some ink to the edges as well! And of course I finished the card off with a bit of rhinestone bling!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, what a cutie Sammi! Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Sammi. Love the sentiment. Very sweet and love the angle. Good luck with the call.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Sammi and beautifully coloured!!! Good luck with the DT call!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute Sammi love the layout .
    Good Luck :)
    ugs
    Joana

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! Good Luck I would love to see you showing off your cards.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so cute Sammi, awesome colouring in too.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx