Thursday 19 November 2009

Happy Thursday - Peek a Bunny

Thursday is my Stamp Spot day .. Here is my creation...

Oh wow! the DT kits this month are fantastic .. lots of scrummy goodies in them :D Which means .... lots of scrummy goodies in the Stamp Spot store! All the bits and pieces on this card are from my kit this month:

It was such a shame that Sue and Debbie did not use the same papers/ image this week... thought I'd get in on the action and use the same papers Debbie used yesterday! lol!

Think I'll sort out a photobucket account as I'm fed up with blogger changing my pics (Yup - took me a while Marcia but I'm done now!)

thanks for dropping in today

xxx

3 comments:

  1. too cute for words!! Love the little bunny ears!! and your stitching detail is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww.. so cute sammi.. i love the colours you have used too.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stitching ... this is one of my fave stamps.... bunny is so cute peeking out.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx